The arrival of summer means a transition in your wardrobe. It’s time you put away the heavy jackets and fabrics in favor of lighter airy pieces. And now that its starting to heat up, it’s important to have some solid and versatile summer basics. To get you going, here are some of my favorite summer style essentials.
1. Casual Blazer: An ultimate summer and spring staple, a well-fitted blazer can be worn with shorts or chinos for an evening of cocktails and dinner.
2. Sunglasses: More of an all season essential, but summer can be a good time to try out new styles. Sunglasses add that finishing touch to the whole look and can really help set the tone.
3. Suede Loafers: Nothing says summer like a pair of suede loafers. Available in various colors, they are relaxed, casual yet sophisticated.
For this look: Zara blazer, Tommy Hilfiger shorts, Jack n Jones sunnies and loafers from Bangkok.
4. Chinos: A well-tailored pair of chinos work in situations from casual to dapper and are available in wide-ranging colors.
5. Bow tie: A must-have this season, bow ties can be worn with formal as well as casual outfits.
For this look: GAS shoes, Jack n Jones socks, Zara chinos & Bow tie, Quirk box shirt
I hope this post was of some help to you guys and now you know what exactly you need in your summer wardrobe.
So get started and in case you have any queries, feel free to drop me a comment!