A lot many of you have been asking about my makeup routine lately so finally, its here. I decided to pen it down for all of you who’ve shown me so much love and support all this while. Special thanks to my followers on Instagram for giving me blog post ideas time and again 😀
In this post here, I’m going to share with you the basic makeup that I do before stepping out of the house. It’s something that’s quick, simple and takes not more than ten minutes.
The Steps are as follows:
1) Moisturiser: Whatever your skin type may be, a moisturiser is a must before applying your makeup. Yes, the quantity and choice of cream may vary as per the skin. Since I have Normal skin which isn’t too oily or too dry, I apply a good amount of moisturiser to keep it hydrated throughout the day.
Product Used: Biotique Morning Nectar
2) Foundation: On a daily basis, I skip the concealer as my foundation gives me the required amount of coverage. But, if you have marks or dark circles, concealer is essential and cannot be avoided.
You can read more about my foundation here.
3) Loose Powder/ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: There are days when I just apply the loose powder on top to even it all up and there are also days when I use my favourite MAC Mineralize Skin Finish powder over the foundation to give my skin a dewy look.
4) Blusher: My go-to Blushers are Peach/Coral colours. During the day, I believe in sticking to neutral hues as they give the desired amount of glow and colour at once.
Product Used: MAC Peachykeen
5) Eyebrows: Filing the gaps in between the brows and shaping them is a must as eyebrows define the face features. This is one step I never skip.
Product: Sephora Eyeshadow (Morning Mocha)
6) Eyeliner: When there is no time for eye makeup, I hang on to the basics. A perfect winged liner and I’m ready to go! Also, I use a lot of coloured eye pencils to add that pop of colour to my eyes when time isn’t on my side.
Product Used: Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
7) Kohl: Usually, I apply kohl on the water line and then smudge it with a flat brush to give my lower lids a smokey look.
Product Used: MAC Smolder eye pencil
8) Lips: I always use a lip liner first to line my lips and only then, I apply the lipstick. It’s important to keep your lips hydrated too so always apply lip balm before applying the lip shade.
(Before & After Makeup)
Click here to view the tutorial.
This is what my daily routine looks like. Simple isn’t it?
Now, if you’re wondering what I do on other days, then Stay tuned! Something more exciting coming up soon 🙂
Till then, keep reading!
Much Love 😀