So, the good news is that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award. Firstly, I would like to give my special thanks to Malviiika for proposing my blog name for the same. ❤
All of you who are wondering what a Liebster Award is, it is basically an award given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage them and display their appreciation for their blog.
Rules to be followed:
1) Each nominee must put up a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2) Include the Liebster Award sticker in the same post.
3) Ensure that each nominee has not more than 200 followers.
4) Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel deserve this award and let them know that they’ve been nominated.
5) Answer the ten questions that you’ve been asked and propose ten new ones for your nominees.
6) Include all these rules in your post.
I’m truly elated to have received this award as it shows how much your fellow bloggers are loving your blog 😀
Now, lets answer the questions:
1) Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, I always had interest in blogging but never had enough motivation to take it up seriously. I even started a blog on blog spot years ago but never gave it time. It was only when I was working in Mumbai that my colleagues at work suggested that I write. Before that, I did a lot of content writing for Wordplay but wasn’t satisfied with the topics as they didn’t interest me much. So, with a lot of push from my husband and friends, finally I decided to write but only about stuff that I like and what I thought everyone else would love.
2) Share with us, what you think are the essential ingredients of a good blog.
Well, I think what’s most important is the connect. If your readers can connect or associate with what you write, half your work is done. Secondly, its very important to proofread your posts once you finish writing. I’ve seen a lot of blogs where people make spelling or grammatical errors and thats a complete no-no for me. A well written sensible article with good quality pictures always stands out.
3) One tip you want to give to all the new bloggers out there.
Be Original yet unique at the same time.
4) One quote you live by.
Work hard and Dream big.
5) Name one personality you really respect and state why.
I respect each individual who’s working hard to make his/her dreams come true.
6) If you could have only three things on this planet, what would they be? (It doesn’t have to be physical, could be feelings like love and deep things like that!)
Love, Success and Happiness for life
7) One ability or skill you would want to acquire and why?
To be able to reach any place with the blink of an eye. That way, I’ll visit all my favourite places in the world in no time. 🙂
8) The one thing you would never want to lose. (Again, doesn’t have to be physical)
My loved ones.
9) What do you do when you are bored? (I need some ideas XD)
Strangely, I work out! Otherwise, I read, watch movies or listen to some music.
10) What is the story behind your blog name?
As I mentioned in Answer 1, I write what I think my readers would love and that’s how the name came into existence. Also, I often do posts that are suggested by my readers.
Now I would like to nominate:
Em’s Beauty Study (the one who nominated me)
My questions to all the nominees are:
1) Describe your blog in 3 words.
2) Share a quote that you live by.
3) What’s your biggest achievement so far?
4) One ability or skill you would want to acquire and why?
5) Why did you start blogging?
6) One thing you never want to lose and why?
7) Choose one song to describe yourself.
8) If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?
9) What’s your favourite past-time?
10) What’s your favourite cuisine?
Happy Blogging guys!
Much Love 🙂