This one here is a first! The newest addition to my travel kit is this super amazing backpack from Lavie’s SS15 collection. Since, I’ve been travelling a lot past one month, this was one thing that I really needed!
Why Lavie? Because it understands a women’s need for perfection and provides them with a wide range of bags to choose from. Lavie’s collection ranges from satchels, totes, slings, hobos, box bags to clutches and wallets ensuring they have something that matches all outfits and suits all occasions.
Why a Backpack? Because its not only easy to carry around but is spacious and chic too! Plus, I fell in love with this one the moment I saw it. ❤
While I prefer packing most of my stuff in suitcases ( I do not travel light at all), there are few essentials that I cannot do without and need them by my side all the time.
In this post, I’m going to share with you all that I carry in my Travel bag 😀 Happy Reading!
(Outfit Details: Pants- VeroModa, Top & Shoes- Zara, Watch-MK, Neckpiece- RoyalPlum, Bracelet- Forever New, Bag- Lavie)
What’s In My Lavie:
- iPad (in case I get any work ideas and also to pass my time)
- Sleep Mask (For when I get time to catch some sleep)
- Watch (That’s when I want to carry two)
- Compact & Lipsticks (To transform my look if needed)
- Lip Balm (My Travel Partner)
- Sun-screen (To protect my skin from the sun)
- Perfume (I have to smell good at all times)
- Business cards
- Hair Brush
Now that you know what’s in my bag, do share with me what’s in yours! I would really love to know. 🙂