Most of us have grown up with the notion that razors are not meant for regular use and shaving is justified only in times of emergency. But, after adopting this method of hair removal and sticking to it for over a month now, I cannot think of going back to any other means! 😀
And since I had been getting a lot of enquiries regarding the use and availability of Gillette Venus products, I decided to answer all your queries right here one by one.
How To Shave:
- Soak your skin in the shower for about 2-3 minutes to soften the hair.
- Lather up with a protective shave gel like Gillette Satin Care shaving gel.
- The shave gel will help keep water in the hair and make sure that the razor glides easily over your skin, thus protecting you from potential nicks and cuts.
- Do not apply too much pressure while shaving.
- Always moisturise your skin after shaving. This will keep it hydrated and glowing.
- After each shave, simply rinse and air-dry your razor to help prevent it from becoming clogged.
- Replace the blade at the very first sign of dullness or discomfort. Usually, the blue colour strip on the blade starts fading when its time for change.
Gillette Venus is the first three-bladed razor designed for women. It comes with protective cushions surrounding three blades for a smooth, close shave in just one stroke. This is in fact, the easiest, quickest and safest technique of hair removal.
A lot of women prefer waxing over shaving but not many are aware that when your hair is pulled off the skin with so much force, the hair follicles get ruptured which in turn, damages the skin. On the other hand, shaving just removes the top dead skin layer resulting in softer, smoother, glowing skin.
Honestly, I’ve been a regular user of hair removal creams but always found it a time-taking process and would often skip it due to lack of patience. Also, with creams I’ve observed that the hair tends to grow back faster as compared to shaved off hair. Moreover, you need to pick hair removal creams as per your skin type as sensitive skin might be prone to rashes.
With shaving you won’t face such issues. All you need to do is be careful while shaving and change blades from time to time. I’m so glad I took up the Gillette Venus challenge and tried it on myself.
Now that you all have got your basics right, I think you are ready to shave! Always remember that there is no right age to start shaving; its totally up to you. 🙂
Hope I’ve answered all your questions and doubts but in case I’ve missed out on any, please feel free to ask! Just drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gillette Venus Facebook
Gillette Venus Twitter Handle: @ GilletteVenusIn
Much Love ❤