This new year, Maybelline New York has introduced the globally popular FIT Me! range in India. ❤
This beauty range includes the following products:
- Fit Me Matte + Pore less Foundation
- Fit Me Pressed Powder
- Fit Me Concealer
- Fit Me Blush
So today, I’ll be reviewing the brand new FIT Me Matte & Poreless foundation which I received yesterday from Maybelline.
Packaging: It comes in a small glass jar with a simple black cap. It does not have a pump dispenser which I believe is a minor drawback and may lead to wastage of the product.
What It Claims:
- It mattifies and refines pores.
- It matches natural skin tone.
- It gives a natural, seamless finish.
- Its 25% anti-shine perlite and micro blurring powders make visible pores and shine disappear.
What I Think:
- The Maybelline Fit Me foundation is really smooth and lightweight and gives a silky powder finish on application.
- Texture is creamy and slightly on the thicker side.
- It blends easily and gives light to medium coverage which makes it great for daily wear.
- It lasted me good 7-9 hours and did not make my skin dry like other matte foundations.
- It gives a flawless appearance and hides all facial flaws.
- Perfect for those with oily skin as it hides all the pores and gives a matte finish.
- The Fit Me! Foundation does what it claims and definitely works for me!
It is available in six unique shades (Ivory, Medium Beige, Natural Buff, Sun Beige, Toast and Toffee), but it was shade 115 Ivory that came closest to my skin tone.
- Weightless and feather-light texture gives an airbrushed look.
- Budget friendly product with promising results.
- Compact packaging makes it easy to carry.
- Gives an illuminating light-medium coverage.
- Might look cakey if too much is applied.
- Comes without a pump-top.
Would I purchase it? Yes
Overall, I think this is a really good product for everyday use and I highly recommend it to all those with normal to oily skin.
(Makeup using Maybelline Fit Me Foundation)
Do Check out the Makeup tutorial here and subscribe to my Youtube Channel ‘Naina Ruhail’.
In case you have any queries, shoot me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below!