Not many of you are aware that I’m a sucker for online shopping and have always been on a lookout for good deals and discounts. So when I discovered Shopback, I was excited to share it with you guys. A leading cashback website in Southeast Asia, Shopback has finally ventured into the Indian market with Shopback.in. Besides Cashback, it also offers great deals, discounts and promo codes on almost all online shopping sites including Flipkart, Jabong, Amazon, Shopclues, Koovs, to name a few. You can even pay your bills and recharge your mobile phones via Paytm and earn upto 5% cashback. 😀
- It has over 300 stores to choose from.
- There are numerous categories like Fashion, Travel, Home and living, Electronics, and Lifestyle to make your search simpler.
- Cash back deals on all websites.
- Shopback also provides discounts, flash sales, promotions, and credit card rebates.
- It also has ‘Deals of the day’ offers for you to choose the best offer.
- The website is very user-friendly.
- You get free Rs.100 bonus on your first purchase.
How To Use Shopback?
Its super easy! All you need to do is Sign up and login and then choose the store you wish to shop from.
For instance, if you click on Koovs.com, a pop-up window like this one will appear.
Once you click on the Shop Now button, you’ll be redirected to the Koovs website and then you can shop like you usually do and make the payment. Within 48 hours, you can come back to your Shopback account and open the pending tab.
Once the merchant (in this case, Koovs) has validated your cashback, it will turn redeemable. You can request for a payout once the redeemable amount reaches Rs.200. 🙂
I personally feel cashback is a great concept and I’m glad it has finally arrived in India. Online shopping is currently on a rise in our country and if you get to earn some money while doing what you love, there can be nothing better.
The shopaholic in me is already so excited and I just can’t wait to start shopping from Shopback. Hope you guys are going to do the same! Do let me know what you think of this cool concept in the comments section below. 😀
Much Love ❤