Gone are those days when camisoles, or cami tops could be worn only as inner wear or night suits. They are now widely regarded as a must-have staple for every woman’s wardrobe and are often used as a layering item. Honestly, these basic pieces have the potential to become the star of your daily outfits. I feel that camisoles are quite underrated for the versatility they offer.
So in this post, I’m going to show you how to make the cami, the centrepiece of your spring/summer attire.
- The first step is choosing the right camisole– the one that fits perfectly and comes in a pleasant neutral shade that goes with everything.
- The fabric comes a close second. I highly recommend the silk ones as they look chic and elegant.
- Wear it tucked into a pencil skirt or your favourite denims to achieve a polished and sophisticated look.
(Camisole-Lilysilk, Denims-ZARA, Shoes- Topshop, Earrings & Neckpiece- H&M, Belt-Louis Vuitton)
- At work, you can wear a silk cami underneath a suit or a tailored jacket for a hint of feminine charm.
- For a more playful look, opt for prints and pair them up with shorts or boyfriend jeans.
- Wear your lacy camisole with a bomber jacket or an oversized cardigan for a rock and refined statement.
- Layer your basic tee with a cami for that edgy look like in the pictures below.
(Tee-H&M, Denims-Vero Moda, Bag-Ted Baker, Scarf-Zara, Earrings-H&M, Shoes-Steve Madden)
This easy breezy black camisole is from an amazing brand called LilySilk.
LilySilk has been selling exquisite and high-end luxury silk products for 7 years, has 200000+ repeated customers from 200+ countries and a super fast delivery system. The good news is that all of you get a 16% discount on your next purchase from their website.
The coupon code is ispeakwhatyoulove and the offer is valid on women’s clothing only.
Hurry! Start Shopping 😀