Its Wednesday! Lets do a little product review. So lately I switched to organic skincare (more or less) and the difference that it has made to my skin cannot be not spoken of. That is why, I’m going to talk about this amazing brand that I started using some time back and few of its products that are worth a mention.
I’m sure you all have heard of Just Herbs. For those of you who haven’t, its a line of pure, bespoke, and Ayurvedic results-driven skincare made from certified organic and wild crafted ingredients collected from across India. Also, it happens to be country’s first crowdsourced beauty brand. ❤
For me, the most important thing when it comes to skincare products are its ingredients. That majorly determines how good or bad the product actually is for your skin. So after trying a few from their range, I’m reviewing my top 4 Just Herbs products today.
Enjoy reading it!
Just Herbs Silksplash Bitter Orange-Neem Rehydrant Face Wash
What It Claims
- An Ayurvedic face wash with the natural goodness of neem, sandal wood and honey.
- It gently removes the last traces of dust, grime and make-up residue, yet retaining the inherent moisture of the skin.
- Deeply moisturises, leaving the skin with an amazing sense of freshness and a velvety sheen all day long.
- Free of Parabens and Sulphates.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- No Animal biproducts.
Just Herbs Silksplash Face Wash comes in a clear cylindrical plastic bottle which is sturdy and convenient to use. It has a gel-like texture with a slightly thin consistency. I love its citrusy fragrance thats not too overwhelming and does not stay after you wash your face.
Since I have dry skin, I was a little sceptical before using this but to my surprise, it cleansed my skin really well without stripping any excess oils and leaving my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Just Herbs Elixir Facial Serum
Wondering why using serums is important? Well because a face serum stimulates cell growth and brings new skin cells to the surface, brightening your skin.
It boosts production of collagen, the main ingredient in keeping your skin young and wrinkle-free.
I’ve tried a number of facial serums in the past but this one certainly makes it to my favourites list. 😀
What It Claims
- This multi-tasking Elixir facial serum is a synergistic blend of treasured Indian herbs.
- It nourishes and restores a natural glow and youthfulness to tired, ageing and pigmented skin.
- Plant polyphenols, carotenoids and flavonoids present in the Elixir of beauty, prevent and reverse free-radical and DNA damage on the skin.
- This also blocks the inflammatory changes which happen during the skin ageing process.
- It has lightening, brightening and skin nourishing properties.
Just Herbs Gotukola Indian Ginseng Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir Facial Serum comes in a dark tinted glass bottle packaging with a pump dispenser making it very convenient to use. Since its a water based formula, there is no oiliness or stickiness thereafter. It feels very light and gets easily absorbed into the skin. After using it for a few weeks, I’ve noticed a nice glow on my face and my skin looks healthier. It did not really work on the pigmentation as such but that is not what it claims anyway.
I would say this is a good serum to include in your routine for a healthy, glowing, youthful skin. But if you have any specific skin concerns, this might not work for you.
How To Use
Take a pea size amount on your palm. Apply to cleansed face before moisturiser. Gently massage in circular motion until absorbed.
Just Herbs Herb Enriched Skin Tint
I am someone who loves makeup but there are days when I feel like going bare with absolutely minimum coverage. On such days, I use either a bb cream or a tinted moisturiser like this one from Just Herbs.
What It Claims
- Part-skincare Part-makeup.
- Compliments skin shade and blends easily.
- Blurs imperfections, masks large pores and primes blemishes.
- Nurtures skin tone and provides sun protection.
- Works well with your six step regime.
- Suits all skin types.
The Just Herbs herb enriched skin tint comes in a light-weight glass bottle with a pump dispenser and lid. It has a creamy texture and slightly thick consistency but nevertheless its easy to blend and leaves a velvet matte finish. What I love most is that it gives a very natural, radiant look while blurring all the imperfections.
This formula now comes in five shades, catering to all skin tones.
How to Use
Pump on your finger tips. Spread evenly all over the face and neck area for a smooth coverage.
- Light-medium coverage.
- Does not settle into fine lines or dry patches.
- Contains SPF.
- Helps control oil.
- Feels very light on the skin.
- It is organic.
Not recommended for those looking for full coverage.
Overall I feel the Just Herbs skin tint is a great replacement for your everyday foundation. Just top it up with some concealer or compact and you’re good to go. It not just gives a glow outside, but nourishes your skin from inside as well.
Just Herbs Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack
I’m a big fan of face packs. They form an essential part of my skincare routine. And the newest product that I’ve added to my regime is the Just Herbs Instaglow Almond Complexion Pack.
What It Claims
- This face pack instantly rejuvenates and revitalizes a dry dehydrated and mature skin, with a difference you can see and feel giving it a much smoother appearance and an even complexion tone.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the herbs coupled with the purifying action of fuller’s earth and the antioxidant and nourishing properties of almonds help to restore the natural glow of the skin.
- Excessively dry skin can be benefited by thinning the paste with raw milk, milk cream or honey.
- Contains certified organic cold-pressed almond oil, Neem, Aloe Vera juice and Vegetable glycerine.
- Free from petrochemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES PEG/PPG, Genetically modified ingredients(GMO) and other synthetic ingredients.
How To Use
- Cleanse skin with cotton wool dipped in raw milk (optional).
- Apply on face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
- Just before it begins to dry, wash with luke warm water, massaging with finger tips followed by a cold splash.
- For extra dry skin, add little milk cream & honey to the pack.
- Use twice a week.
This Just Herbs face pack comes in a traditional glass jar packaging with a metallic lid. It has a mud-like thick consistency and smells like Multani Mitti(Fuller’s earth) and sandalwood paste. Every time I use this pack , my skin feels clean and supple and it gives an instant glow to my face. The best thing is, its suitable for all skin types and its consistency and usage can be adjusted as per your needs. It does not really have any effect on pigmentation but it does even out the overall complexion.
Would I recommend it? YES.
If you’re looking for an affordable, natural, organic face pack that works wonders for your skin and gives an instant lift, you must opt for this one.
Have you tried any of these Just Herbs products yet? If yes, let me know your thoughts!
Much Love ❤